Sunday 29 April 2007

Hello everything!

Hello everything!

I finally have my own blogs where I can post all of my news and articles
about various technologies in one central place. Over the past several
years I have developed and run several different tech-releated web sites
but was never really able to fully capatialize on syndicating my
content. With the recent completion of my new content manangement
system combined with many new exciting sites that are currently in
development, I am finally going to be able to post content in my blog
and it will automatically appear on my various sites when relevant.

This massive restructuring is going to change the way all of my sites
work, including TweakXP.co.uk. Eventually all article data will be
migrated to my new content management system so it will be much easier
to manage all of my sites, which are currently on seperate systems, as
well as introduce new features and benefits never before possible.

Have a good day everything!

No comments: